Rader Programs knows that your eating disorders help you cope. They help you feel in control of your life, while in reality everything keeps spinning further and further out of control. If you are finally ready to make it stop, we are ready to help you create the eating disorders treatment that will enable you to take control for life. Our interdisciplinary staff specialized in eating disorders treatment for anorexia, bulimia and food addiction provide personalized care through inpatient programs, outpatient programs, daycare programs, continued care programs and weekend family programs. Rader Programs will work with you to design an eating disorders treatment plan that rebuilds your mind, body, spirit and personal relationships. We will develop new methods for coping with stress and new techniques for overcoming the triggers you face in daily life. Let Rader Programs provide you with the tools you need for a complete eating disorders treatment plan and full recovery.
An Individualized and Caring Eating Disorder Program
At Rader Programs, we provide services according to an individual’s identified clinical needs. Whenever possible, we strive to treat individuals within the least restrictive environment. In order to accomplish this goal, we provide the following eating disorders treatment programs:
- Inpatient Program: Our interdisciplinary staff provides clinical services in a 24-hour program.
- Family Program: Our family program addresses family issues that are either caused by or affect an individual’s eating disorder. We provide patients and their significant others with clinical services on the weekends.
- Outpatient Program: Our interdisciplinary staff provides clinical services during evenings in a structured weekly program.
- Daycare Program: We offer clinical services to individuals who are unable to function in their usual environment due to their physical and emotional status, concurrently with our structured daily program.
- Continuing Care Program: We provide professionally supervised care to individuals who have progressed through the daycare or inpatient programs, to the extent that they can benefit from a weekly program in order to support their gains. During this phase of the program, individuals are also encouraged to participate in free support groups such as ANAD, Anorexics Anonymous, Bulimics Anonymous and Overeaters Anonymous. Learn the importance of eating disorder support groups.
Give us a call today at 1.800.841.1515 or submit your request for a free, confidential consultation from our counselor.